A slight change in restrictions last night means that we can have group lessons with a full complement of volunteers to support their lessons. Please see details and the link below for more information.
- Maximum group size of 10 patrons.
- The group size limit includes only the participants in the sporting event. It does not include teachers, instructors, trainers, officials, coaches, carers, parents or guardians providing support to participants
- A COVID Check-in Marshal must be present at all public entrances whenever the facility is operational.
This will make running sessions a lot easier and viable.
Border communities are subject to their local restrictions regarding travel between NSW and Victoria.
From 11:59pm Tuesday 3 August, Victoria-NSW border bubble residents can only enter Victoria without a permit if they are travelling for essential reasons.
Border bubble residents can only enter Victoria without a permit for:
- Necessary goods and services, including medical care and getting a COVID-19 test
- Care and compassionate reasons
- Paid or voluntary work (including for charitable and religious purposes)
- Education (including childcare and early childhood services)
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccination
- Sport and exercise at a sporting club or at a sport or physical recreation facility (excluding alpine resorts).
People crossing the border to enter Victoria for one of the essential reasons must not travel further than reasonably necessary to undertake that activity.