Are you or your child looking to get involved in a RDAV program? There are only a few simple steps to take.
1. Find a centre near you by clicking on the centre tab
2. Look over the days and times and see if they fit your schedule
3. Email or phone the State Office to request an Expression of Interest Form or you may download the form by clicking HERE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
4. Fill out the form with all your details including your preferred centre and day and send it in to the state office (the more detail there is the easier and quicker the process can be).
5. Wait for an email or call to notify you of the progress of your application.
6. Receive confirmation that you or your child has been placed at a centre!